WE'D LIKE TO INTRODUCE YOU TO THE OWNERS OF CAPELLA MORTGAGE
WE ARE A "FAMILY OFFICE"!
CO-Owner, President & Broker
Matthew Dale is the co-owner of Capella Mortgage along with Corinne and is also our president and broker. Matt has been involved in the mortgage industry and Capella Mortgage since he was 16 years old, and is a key component to our company and our success.
He is the decision maker on what properties we present to our Investors, and has the final say on the acceptance or denial of an applicant. Matt works directly with our portfolio of over 1,000 Private Investors to secure funding for our loans.
Along with all of that, he is responsible for underwriting and pricing our loans, and is the primary loan officer for Capella Mortgage.
More About Matthew
- Born and raised in Las Vegas
- 10 years of Private Lending experience
- Secured funding for 10’s of millions of dollars in private lending loans
- Is an active investor in Trust Deeds
- Fun facts: Matt loves to play golf, drive race cars, and work on his fleet of “drift” cars.
CO-Owner & Chairman of the Board
Corinne Cordon is one of the owners and the Chairman of the Board for Capella Mortgage. She has been originating loans in the Las Vegas Valley since she started her career with Citibank way back in 1996.
At first, she was part of the team at Citibank Nevada for eight years and while she was there, she became an expert in commercial lending.
Eventually, Corinne began to serve on the Board of Directors of the Private Lenders Group and is still active in formulating mortgage industry legislation.
She has a Bachelor of Science degree from UNLV in Business Administration and has extensive experience in computer programming, systems and financial analysis.
More About Corinne
- Corinne has lived in Las Vegas NV since 1980
- She began working with Citibank in 1997
- She formed Capella Commercial Mortgage in 2002
- Corinne has served on the Board of Directors of the Private Lenders Group
- She is active in formulating mortgage industry regulations
- She is an active investor in Trust Deeds
- Fun fact: Corinne is an avid ballroom dancer competing in many international events.